Creation Station: BUCK - Water Colour
Time & Location
About the Event
The Creation Station has been brewing along time. Perhaps YOU were one of the ones urging me toward this. Thanks!
This is FREE or via MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. *This MEMBERSHIP includes access to full library of tutorial replays
It's like a painting party in the comfort of your own home. You use your own supplies ~ I'll teach you what I know.
Here are the tools you need:
- BUCK reference to print: https://pixabay.com/photos/reindeer-elk-deer-buck-antlers-5635891/
- Water Colour Paper (heavy is best)
- Printed copy of sample (to desired size)
- Transfer paper (or another method ie: graphite)
- Painters tape (to secure paper & limit warping)
- Thick cardboard (to tape your paper onto)
- Masking Fluid (Rubber cement is optional)
- Water; paper towel - Pencil & eraser.
- Brushes: see shape varieties below (sizes LG #10 to SM #10/0)
⚫ Round Brush
⚫ Flat Brush
⚫ Angle Shader Brush
⚫ Dagger Brush
⚫ Fan Brush
⚫ Filbert Brush
*Disclaimer - NO skill is required & not one of the arts created will look like the other. That makes the creation station magic.
Barbara has been a student of the Healing Arts since 1980. For 40+ years she's focused her study on the human potential through courses in Meditation, Bach Flower Remedies, Reflexology, Therapeutic Touch, Healing Touch, Commercial Art, Shamanic Healing, Journaling, Poetry, Writing and Vision Boarding. In the 80's she began teaching breath meditation; she waitressed & freelanced as an Artist; by the 90's she was a Facilitator of Positive Parenting programs and running 11 workshops a week in at risk communities. Barbara discovered The Virtues Project, supported the Founders with contingency as a founding member of VPIA, the Virtues Project International Association and she continues to support the global network of Facilitators through her online technical skills. With 2 adult children and her husband looking to retire, Barbara is ready to bring her dream for all the healing arts to fruition.
- RSVP Me$0$00$0