Tue, Feb 07|
How Are You Really?
10 weeks - Each week begins with a virtues pick (1 from 100) Virtues Reflection Cards to focus our circle sharing. We hold compassionate space for deep & meaningful (timed) sharing circles where there is NO Advising, Criticizing. Blaming or Shaming. This circle is inspired by The Virtues Project
Time & Location
Feb 07, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
About the Event
>> Each member tells their story through the lens of a virtue.* No Advising. Criticizing. Blaming or Shaming. <<
This is more than a workshop. It's an experiencial practical application & a mindfully sustainable lifestyle practice!
We create a safe place to share our stories & BE honored for up to 10 minutes each / 2 hours per week / x 10 Weeks.
It's simple: we open the circle, share stories & reflections then close the circle with a round of "what's been meaningful?"
- BE Acknowledged - hear the strengths (the virtues) that others see in us.
- Practice courage & appreciation - balancing pro-active listening & offering reflection
- Hear & Be heard - offer meaningful feedback & hear what was appreciated in what was shared
- Be the change - respect group boundaries as an active member of our circle
- Learn to see virtues - in yourself & everyone around you
Take ACTION -
- REGISTER for the first 2023 Event. Watch for confirmation email & add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list
- Add the How Are You Really? (x10) sessions to your calendar.
- Show up. Join up to 15 minutes early to chat &/or ensure you're technology is ready.
Please Note: Terms & Conditions - NO recording, reimbursement, transfer of circles or makeup-times for missed sessions
More Virtues Based workshops & webinars by Barbara include:
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Learning to Listen: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The Art of Companioning: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The ACT with Tact Method: Learn to Acknowledge, Correct & Thank
- Setting Clear Boundaries: Help & Protect Everyone's Dignity
- How to Recognize Teachable Moments and Influence Self Esteem
- 13 Steps to Deeper & More Meaningful Conversations
Learn to foster deep & meaningful communication, focus strategic listening & help to create learning opportunities with sacred presence in every moment of every day.
Contact Barbara for Consultation, Coaching, Consultation & Community Connections
This program is inspired by The Five Strategies of The Virtues Project.