Tue, Apr 04|
How Are You Really?
Each week begins with an intention and a pick of 1 (of 100) Virtues Reflection Cards to focus the sharing. We create sacred compassionate space for deep & meaningful listening in sharing circles. There is No Advising, Criticizing. Blaming or Shaming. This circle is inspired by The Virtues Project
Time & Location
Apr 04, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About the Event
>> Each member tells their story through the lens of a virtue.* No Advising. Criticizing. Blaming or Shaming. <<
This is more than a workshop. It's an experience and an awakening of a mindful & sustainable lifestyle practice!
We create a safe place to share our stories & BE honored for 10 minutes each / 2 hours per week / for 10 Weeks.
We open our circle, then share our stories, then we close the circle and reflect & share our learning.
Be Acknowledged for the strengths (virtues) others see in you and practice:
- Practice pro-active listening while respecting group boundaries that are established, set & honoured
YOUR STEPS NOW -
- REGISTER for the Event. Watch for confirmation email & add us to your email contacts list
- Add the How Are You Really? (x10) sessions to your calendar.
- Show up 15 minutes early (only once) to ensure you're technology is ready.
Please Note:- we cannot provide recording, reimbursement, transfer of circles or makeup-times for missed sessions.
More Virtues Based workshops & webinars by Barbara include:
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Learning to Listen: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The Art of Companioning: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The ACT with Tact Method: Learn to Acknowledge, Correct & Thank.
- Setting Clear Boundaries: Help & Protect Everyone's Dignity.
- How to Recognize Teachable Moments and Influence Self Esteem.
- 13 Steps to Deeper & More Meaningful Conversations
Learn to foster deep & meaningful communication, focus strategic listening & help to create learning opportunities with sacred presence in every moment of every day.
Contact Barbara for Consultation, Coaching, Consultation & Community Outreach
This program is inspired by The Five Strategies of The Virtues Project.