Tue, Jun 13|
How Are You Really?
How Are You Really? Circle (2 hrs per wk • x10 wks) 💚 Members speak their truth & receive acknowledgment/feedback ie: the virtues seen in their story. ⭕ CIRCLE BOUNDARIES: NO Interrupting, NO Advising, NO Criticizing, NO Blaming & NO Shaming. 🌳 Inspired by The Virtue's Project • © 2010
Time & Location
Jun 13, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About the Event
- Weekly Compassionate & Caring Small Groups of 6 -
Inspired by The Virtue's Project's Virtues Pick:
- We will pick ONE (card) as a focus for the circle.
- Each member has 8 - 12 mins to speak what's on their heart & mind.
- We each experience 'acknowledgements' - what others appreciate
- We each experience SPEAKING OUR TRUTH & BEING HEARD.
The HAYR? circle is 2 hours PER week for 10 weeks / Online on Zoom
- Welcome Circle & Virtues Pick*
- Storying (each person has 8-12 minutes to answer the question)
- Wrap-Up Circle & Closing
What is an Acknowledgment? It is when we offer a reflection of what we heard (the virtues in the story) & say how we saw it in practice.
- We learn more about the virtues present in the choices we make.
- We discover a quality of Caring that comes with Compassionate presence.
- We learn pro-active listening over the course through modeling & practice.
- Members are expected to Respect & Expect that boundaries are established & evolving to protect & honour every one.