How Are You Really? Circle 1
Time & Location
About the Event
>> Each session is gracefully paced/timed <<
>> Every participant tells their story through the lens of the virtue.* How does it speak to them about life & their intent? <<No Advising. No Criticizing. No Blaming. No Shaming.
- Format is 2 hours
- Welcome Circle - 15 minutes
- Break-out groups - 90 minutes (pre-assigned & set)
- Wrap-Up Circle - 15 minutes
- Be Acknowledged for the strengths (virtues) others see in you
- Learn pro-active listening through modeling & practice
- Respect & Expect: boundaries are established, set & honoured
HAYR? Circles are lead by a skilled Facilitator. It is a safe place to share our stories, BE heard and honored with Virtues acknowledgements given by Facilitators and other circle members. Share only what feels right to you.
*The Virtues Project Reflections Deck is available for purchase:
- Card Deck - virtuesshop.com (registration/shipping & handling applies)
- Card APP - virtuesmatter.com (download direct to your iphone or android)
REQUIREMENT STEPS -
- REGISTER for the Event on ZOOM
- Commit by adding ALL 8 - HAYR? sessions to your calendar!!
- Watch for confirmation email & add us to your email contacts list so you don't miss out. (from synergyetc.ca / email@example.com)
- Be ZOOM able: with audio microphone (or telephone) & video
- Download & print the HAYR? Journey Journal (emailed to all registrants)
At the time of our Meeting:
- CLICK the link for the HAYR? meeting (sent via email)
- Bring a focused intention
- Be ready to share details only to your own comfort level
- BE familiar with the process (emailed to all registrants)
Please Note: Sorry - we cannot provide reimbursements, transfer of circles or makeup-times for missed sessions.What You Will Learn:
- What it takes to be a good listener?
- The virtues present in our choices.
- How clear boundaries help protect energy, time and health.
- How to shift the quality of your listening.
- What BEING HEARD can do for you.
- The benefit of compassionate & detached listening
We begin in a large circle and set the tone. Then, small circle breakout rooms are built into the program for your engagement. After 90 minutes you return to the large circle to process and integrate the event, to reflect & share learning. This is more than a workshop. It's more than an experience. It's an awakening of a mindful & sustainable lifestyle practice!
This program is inspired by The Five Strategies of The Virtues Project.Other webinars include:
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Learning to Listen: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The Art of Companioning: Education & Practice for Compassionate Leaders
- The ACT with Tact Method: Learn to Acknowledge, Correct & Thank.
- Setting Clear Boundaries: Help & Protect Everyone's Dignity.
- How to Recognize Teachable Moments and Influence Self Esteem.
- 13 Steps to Deeper & More Meaningful Conversations
Learn to foster deep & meaningful communication, focus strategic listening & help to create learning opportunities with sacred presence in every moment of every day.
Book a consultation for personalized keynote/talks.(TO ADD SECURITY | A ZOOM REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED) Barbara's Bio:
Barbara has been a Master Facilitator of The Virtues Project since 2010, was invited by The Founders to help establish the Canadian Non-Profit, VPIA ©2012 (the Virtues Project International Association). Barbara supports the Global VP Facilitators Network and supports others with online technical skills. She has 2 adult children and with a husband ready to retire, Barbara is now bringing her business vision online.
Barbara's 40+ years of Healing Arts experience focuses on the human potential, on behalf of the Soul. She has developed a practice at SYNERGYetc. The synergy of offerings allowing for an al a carte, individualized experience - which may include: Meditation, Bach Flower Remedies, Reflexology, Therapeutic Touch, Healing Touch, Arts, Shamanic Healing, Journaling, Poetry, Writing and Vision Boarding.
See what Barbara's up to now: SYNERGYetc. mission & visionTestimonials:
"I appreciate the quick pace & variance between types of instructional strategies; the positive atmosphere; and how the Facilitator sought participation in a safe, non-threatening way" [from a FI-BOCC Program participant]
"The pace was graceful; I will treasure every moment spent in conversation, communion and active learning. This was truly a masters course squeezed into a few hours. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." [from A Pace of Grace Retreat]